Thursday, June 18, 2015

ENTRY 31 INQUIRE OF THE LORD

18 My object in going to inquire of the Lord was to know which of all the sects was right, that I might know which to join. No sooner, therefore, did I get possession of myself, so as to be able to speak, than I asked the Personages who stood above me in the light, which of all the sects was right (for at this time it had never entered into my heart that all were wrong)--and which I should join.

19 I was answered that I must join none of them, for they were all wrong; and the Personage who addressed me said that all their creeds were an abomination in his sight; that those professors were all corrupt; that: “they draw near to me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me, they teach for doctrines the commandments of men, having a form of godliness, but they deny the power thereof.”


Once upon a time, a young man wanted to know God. He went to God in prayer and was told directly by the Lord that he should join no church for they draw near to me with their lips but their hearts are far from me. The young man was then counseled by God about what to teach the people to bring their souls to Christ and Salvation.
If your interested in hearing this young man's story, you can google search Warning the People and watch his videos that he posted on YouTube. 
Here is his testimony...


WARNING THE PEOPLE


https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0030nkdOMzobs_mTrKQP-kkDTz_5Xy2W&v=rSXYXhlHuqE


No comments:

Post a Comment