Wednesday, June 3, 2015

ENTRY 24 OTHER SHEEP



OTHER SHEEP

This much did the Father command me, that I should tell unto them:  That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.  And now because of stiffneckedness and unbelief they understood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the Father concerning this thing unto them.  But verily, I say unto you that the Father hath commanded me, and I tell it unto you, that ye were separated from among them because of their iniquity; therefore it is because of their iniquity that they know not of you.  And again verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said:  Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching.  And they understood me not that I said they shall hear my voice; and they understood me not that the Gentiles should not at any time hear my voice --- that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the Holy Ghost.  But behold, ye have both heard my voice and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me.  And verily, verily  I say unto you that I have other sheep, which are not of this land, neither of the land of Jerusalem, neither in any parts of that land round about whither I have been to minister.  For they of whom I speak are they who have not as yet heard my voice; neither have I at any time manifested myself unto them.  But I have received a commandment of the Father that I shall go unto them, and they shall hear my voice, and shall be numbered among my sheep, that there may be one fold and one shepherd; therefore I go to show myself unto them.” (3 Nephi 15:16-21)

Some Point to Consider:

·         Christ refers to “my sheep” as they who “have both heard my voice and seen me”

·         The Gentiles are “converted” but not sufficiently to either hear his voice or see him.

·         The Gentiles are not counted among His Sheep.

·         The Gentiles are not “among those whom the Father hath given me”.

·         Who are the People converted to the idea of Christ, but do not receive the Christ?

·         Who are these Gentiles?  

·         But there are those who both hear his voice and see him, these are they who the Father hath given to Christ

·         Some were in Jerusalem

·         Some were in the Americas

·         Some were in unidentified lands, but they were not identified because the people did not have enough understanding to even ask about the “others”.

·         So, we must ask two questions.

·         Question 1, How may I be among those sheep whom the Father hath given unto the Savior?

·         Question 2, Who are the Other Sheep who have both seen and heard the voice of the Shepherd

Listen to the testimony of “Other People”.  Read the scriptures of “Other People”.  Those who have found the Lord will witness to you of His reality.  They will also affirm that He would receive you, if you will do the same.

Here is a sample of a people long forgotten who once sought for the Lord.  Please don’t dismiss their testimony because it is not from the “proper channels of authority”.  Please don’t dismiss their testimony because it is a strange language. 

If you will take the time to watch this video, it will be worth your time to see what great things the Lord hath done among other people in other generations. It is one hour long, but I ask you to watch it all the way through.  Please do not get bored by the explanations of a foreign language.  The explanations are simple and understandable even if you have no background in either the language or the religious denomination.  If you will watch the explanation from beginning to end, you will see how it all fits together. You will even see how it fits together with you, where ever you may be.  It is a testimony of the Lord working among Other Sheep. 

 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DA-AkJzpKmg



If the link doesn't work, search for:

Youtube The God in Ancient China



No comments:

Post a Comment